Monday 13 August 2012

Famous Quotes, Love Quotes, Friendship Quotes, valentines Quotes: I think maths

Famous Quotes, Love Quotes, Friendship Quotes, valentines Quotes
If you are looking for Quotes Information then you have come to the right place as this piece of information is all about quotes
I think maths
Aug 13th 2012, 15:47

Height of coolness:
2 Guys coming out of the examination Hall with chips and coke in hands....
1st guy:which paper was it?
2nd guy:I think maths......
1st guy:(surprisingly) you read the question paper?
2nd guy: no I see a girl sitting besides me using calculator:>

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Blog Archive